PERSONAL DATA PROTECTION POLICY & COOKIES
Site internet www.ascalis.pro
Within the framework of its commercial activity, SANTE SERVICE is attentive to the protection of the personal data of any person whose personal data it is required to process.
This Personal Data Protection Policy also aims to meet the requirements of the new regulations relating to the protection of personal data (General Regulations on Data Protection (RGPD) n°2016/679) which came into force on 25 May 2018 and the French Data Protection Act of 6 January 1978 as amended by Act n° 2019-826 of 6 August 2019.
SANTE SERVICE essentially processes the personal data of its clients and prospective clients who are natural persons and those of the employees, collaborators and managers of its clients and prospective clients who are legal entities.
We use personal data in the cases provided for by the regulations in force:
– the execution of a contract we have concluded with you,
– the fulfilment of a legal obligation,
– your consent to the use of your data,
– the existence of a legitimate interest in using your data.
– A legitimate interest is a set of commercial or business reasons that justifies the use of your data by SANTE SERVICE.
1.Who is responsible for the processing of personal data?
The data controller mentioned in this document is the company SANTE SERVICE, SARL with a capital of €400,000, registered in the Lille Métropole Trade and Companies Register under no. 421 771 544, having its registered office at Zone de la Pilaterie – 8 rue des champs – 59290 Wasquehal, of which Mr Thaddée MULLIEZ is the legal representative.
SANTE SERVICE publishes the www.ascalis.pro website.
Mr Thaddée MULLIEZ is the director of the publication of this site.
2. What data do we collect about you and under what circumstances do we collect it?
– The data you send us directly
During the various contacts we have with you, in particular when using a contact form or placing an order online, you may be asked to provide us with information that concerns you.
These Data are in particular:
– Surname, first name, title,
– Postal address, email address, landline and/or mobile phone number,
– Position held within the company ;
– Information necessary for the delivery of an ordered product;
– Encrypted online payment transaction;
– The data we collect in the course of our business relationship
The data we collect in the course of our business relationship with you include the following:
– Information relating to the history of your business relationship with SANTE SERVICE, appointments, calls, quotes, orders for products and services, invoicing and payment;
– Requests that you make to our customer service department or incidents that you have reported to us, for example concerning the delivery of our products or the performance of our services.
- The data we collect automatically
- Exclusion of any sensitive data from the home page of our site.
SANTE SERVICE does not collect any sensitive data about you.
The following are considered sensitive data: data revealing racial or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade union membership, genetic data, biometric data for the purpose of uniquely identifying a natural person, data concerning health, sex life or sexual orientation, data relating to criminal convictions or offences, the unique national identification number (NIR for France). If such information is in any way communicated to SANTE SERVICE, it will be deleted.
3. For what reasons/purposes and on what legal basis are personal data processed?
- Treatments carried out on the legal basis of the fulfilment of our contractual obligations:
- Operations necessary for the supply of products and services
- Customer account creation
- Order acceptance and execution ;
- Management of deliveries and follow-up of orders ;
- Management of deliveries and follow-up of orders ;
Customer relationship management: a customer service department is available by post, telephone or e-mail for any questions or complaints;
- Sending information on the modification or evolution of our products and/or services;
- Sending of electronic invoices by e-mail, invoicing and collection of payments ;
- Sending newsletters ;
- Satisfaction surveys ;
- Consultation of a dedicated customer account ;
- Management of the exercise of your rights over your personal data.
- Marketing and commercial prospecting operations relating to the products and services of SANTE SERVICE or its distributors
- Upgrading to postal standards, updating, enriching and deduplicating your personal information in a dedicated SANTE SERVICE database;
- Sending information about our activity ;
- Sending information about our products and services by post, e-mail, or any other medium;
- Preparation of quotations ;
- Personalised commercial prospecting actions ;
- Collection of customer opinions ;
- Development of trade statistics.
- Treatments carried out on the legal basis of your consent:
- Places cookies on your computer :
- Operation and optimisation of navigation on our site :
- Adapting the presentation of our site to the display preferences of your terminal (language used, display resolution, operating system, etc.) during your visits, depending on the hardware and viewing or reading software on your terminal;
- Storage of information relating to a form that you have filled in on our site (registration or access to your account) or to products, services or information that you have chosen on our site (service subscribed to, content consulted, purchase made, etc.) ;
- Automatic connection to the reserved or personal areas of our site, such as your account, thanks to identifiers;
- Management of our platforms and carrying out internal technical operations within the framework of problem solving, data analysis, tests, research, analysis, studies and surveys;
- Implementation of security measures ;
- Quality measures to ensure that the display of our content is suitable for your device.
- Attendance and audience measurement
- Establishment of statistics and volumes of frequentation and use of the various elements making up our site (sections and content visited, paths) in order to improve the interest and ergonomics of our services;
- Determination of interests and behaviours ;
- Improvement of customer/user knowledge for customisation purposes.
- Treatments carried out on the basis of the legitimate interest pursued by SANTE SERVICE :
- organisation of satisfaction surveys or opinion polls ;
- Statistical analysis ;
- Sending a newsletter ;
- Prospecting operations ;
- controls of possible frauds ;
- management of requests for access, rectification and opposition of personal data made by the persons concerned.
4. To whom can personal data be transmitted?
SANTE SERVICE may transmit personal data to different categories of recipients:
- Commercial, IT, after-sales, administrative and marketing departments of SANTE SERVICE and/or its distributors: personal data is passed on to the internal departments of SANTE SERVICE and/or its distributors who need to process it for the aforementioned purposes.
- SANTE SERVICE subcontractors and service providers: personal data is transmitted to subcontractors or service providers who act on behalf of SANTE SERVICE at a technical level (accommodation, maintenance, statistics), logistics (transport).
- Third parties: personal data may be transmitted to third parties such as experts, insurers, professionals involved in the resolution of a claim or the management of a dispute.
- SANTE SERVICE undertakes not to transfer personal data to third parties whose activity or purpose is the acquisition of new prospects with a view to sending commercial prospecting without the express consent of the person concerned.
- SANTE SERVICE may need to communicate personal data in order to comply with a legal obligation, at the request of an administrative or judicial authority or for the exercise of a legitimate interest such as the defence of one’s rights.
5. How long are personal data kept?
- Your personal data will be kept for a period of time in accordance with the legal provisions or in proportion to the purposes for which they were recorded. Certain storage periods are in the legitimate interest of SANTE SERVICE.
- Retention periods vary depending on whether we have an ongoing contractual relationship with you (you are an active customer), whether we have had a contractual relationship with you in the past (you are an inactive customer) or whether we have never had such a relationship with you (you are a prospect).
- The data related to your browsing on our online services collected by the cookies you have authorised have a specific retention period of 13 months.
- If their retention is no longer justified by legal, commercial or customer account management requirements, or if you have made use of a right of modification or deletion, we will securely delete them.
- SANTE SERVICE implements all technical and organisational measures to ensure the security and confidentiality of personal data processing.
- To ensure the security of personal data, in particular to prevent it from being distorted, damaged, or accessed by unauthorised third parties, SANTE SERVICE takes all useful precautions, in view of the nature of the data and the risks presented by the processing (in particular by the physical protection of the premises, the implementation of authentication procedures with personal and secure access via confidential identifiers and passwords, the logging of connections, the encryption of certain data, etc.).
7. What are the rights of individuals with regard to the processing of their personal data?
- Depending on the treatment, clients and prospects who are natural persons and employees, collaborators and managers of our clients and prospects who are legal entities benefit from the following rights:
- Right of access: the right to obtain confirmation as to whether or not their personal data is processed by SANTE SERVICE, and if so, to obtain communication of the information concerning them that is processed by SANTE SERVICE.
- Right of rectification: the right to obtain the rectification of inaccurate or incomplete information concerning them, which is processed by SANTE SERVICE.
- Right of opposition: the right to object at any time to the processing of their personal data:
- for canvassing purposes, without giving any particular reason;
- for all other purposes, in connection with processing operations based on the legitimate interest of SANTE SERVICE, for reasons relating to the specific situation of clients and prospective clients, natural persons and employees, collaborators and managers of clients and prospective clients, legal persons, unless SANTE SERVICE demonstrates that there are legitimate and compelling reasons for the processing which prevail over their interests and their rights and freedoms, or for the establishment, exercise or defence of legal rights.
- Right to withdraw consent: for treatments based on consent, the right to withdraw consent given for a treatment at any time.
- Right to limit processing: the right to suspend the processing of personal data for as long as a check can be carried out (checking the accuracy of the information, the legal basis of the processing, the legitimate reasons for SANTE SERVICE where they have objected to the processing), or where the processing is unlawful but they object to its deletion.
- Right to provide guidelines on the fate of personal data after death: right to provide guidelines on the fate of their personal data after their death. In the absence of such guidelines, their heirs may, after their death, exercise these rights over their personal data.
- Right to erasure or right to oblivion: right to obtain the erasure by SANTE SERVICE of their personal data when one of the following grounds applies :
- the data are no longer necessary for the purposes for which they were collected;
- they withdraw their consent to the processing and there is no other legal basis for the processing;
- they object to the processing of their personal data and there is no overriding legitimate reason for the processing;
- the data are processed unlawfully;
- the data must be deleted to comply with a legal obligation.
- Right of portability: the right to obtain the personal data they have provided to SANTE SERVICE in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format so that they can transmit them, or to ask SANTE SERVICE to transmit them to another data controller. This right is applicable when the processing is based on their consent or on the execution of a contract, and is carried out using automated processes.
- Right to lodge a complaint with the CNIL if they consider that SANTE SERVICE does not comply with the obligations set out in the regulations relating to the protection of personal data (to find out more: https://www.cnil.fr/).
8. How can customers and prospective customers who are natural persons and employees, employees and directors of our customers and prospective customers who are legal entities exercise their rights with regard to their personal data?
- These rights can be exercised with the SOCIÉTÉ SANTE SERVICE in the following way:
By post, by writing to us at the following address:
Zone de la Pilaterie – 8 rue des champs – 59290 Wasquehal, indicating your surname, first name, address and email address.
Electronically: [email protected]
The application must be accompanied by proof of identity.