Therapeutic mattress with automatic adjustment
Stage I to IV pressure sore
Maximum patient weight : 400 kg
- Stage I to IV pressure sore
- Therapeutic mattress with automatic adjustment
- Mattrass adaptable to specific hospital bed size and specific weights
- Mattress size : width : 120 cm – length : 200 cm
- Therapeutic air height : 18 cm
- 24 thin shapped cells (EP 2 341 883).
- Breathable, liquid-impermeable cover, reduces the risk of maceration
- Cover can be stretched in both directions to prevent friction and shearing
- Ultra-resistant support base
- 4 zones de 6 cells including 4 pressure sensors integrated in the pump.
- Cardio-pulmonary handle control : deflation in less than 10 seconds.
- Maximum patient weight : 400 kg
- Fight against nosocomial infections : mattress washing into washing machine (inside and outside of the mattress)
- The Ascalis mattress does not contain any foam, which allows a complete decontamination and difinction of the mattress into washing machine. (Foam permanently houses bacteria. Impossible to decontaminate, foam becomes a real field for bacteral culture – it is why Ascalis does not use foam in the desing of its mattresses).
- Taille du compresseur : longueur 34 cm, hauteur 24 cm, profondeur 18 cm.
- Poids du compresseur : 4,6 kg.
- Compresseur très silencieux.
- Alarme sonore et visuelle.
- Filtre à air intégré dans le compresseur.
Patient weight up to 400 kg
- The Ascalis BARIATRIC mattress is particularly indicated for patients who are beddriden 24 hours a day. With 1152 daily pressure changes, the Ascaliss BARIATRIC mattress allows vascularisation and irrigation of the skin tissues, for patient up to 400 kg.
- With 24 thin shapped cells (Patent EP 2.341.883) – the patient benefits from therapeutic effectiveness in pressure sore prevention and optimal comfort
- Thanks to the thin shapped cells, the patient, even in a sitting position, benefits from optimal comfort because the positioning of the thin shapped cells prevents contact with the frame of the bed.
Circular economy : promotes Zero Waste
- Machine washable mattress
- Mattress repairability : 10 years
- Pumps and mattresses easy to use and to maintain
- Maintenance promoting circular economy and Zero Waste